Dog Care Life is dedicated to providing you with accurate and reliable information to give your dog the best care you can for life:
- Can dogs eat this? Dogs try to eat everything, ensuring your dog hasn’t ingested something that can harm it.
- Breed-specific concerns. Different breeds have different needs. Learn about how to take care of your breed.
- Easy training tips. Get helpful training tips to help you and your dog develop a strong bond and teach them the behaviors they need to know.
- Actionable behavioral advice. Get advice and resources to help you understand the root causes of behavioral issues and how to address them.
- Grooming tips. Learn how to groom your pup correctly, keeping them healthy and looking their best.
Dog Care Life was started in 2016 with the goal of providing the best possible advice on how to care for your dog. We’ve reached thousands of people and have been featured in Discover magazine.
At Dog Care Life, we pride ourselves on only providing accurate and useful information. Every word published is scrutinized by the editor-in-chief (and site founder) Jason Plumb.
We firmly believe that content on the web should be created by humans and for humans.
All content published on Dog Care Life undergoes a rigorous fact-checking process. We strive to only provide factual information and will update any outdated or incorrect information as soon as it is identified. Our team of researchers is constantly looking for new ways to ensure the information we publish is accurate and up-to-date.
We welcome feedback from our readers to help us ensure that the content we publish is accurate, unbiased, and helpful. Please contact us here.
If you see something on Dog Care Life that needs to be corrected, please get in touch with us here – we are always open to working with our readers to improve the accuracy of the content we publish. We take great pride in presenting only factual information and strive to provide an accurate picture of different topics related to dog care.
Thank you for reading! We look forward to hearing from you soon.